forwarder & primary

Flavio Curti flaviocuSPAM at swix.ch
Fri Nov 19 18:17:11 UTC 1999

hi

i'm trying to setup bind 8.2.1 as a primary nameserver for my localnet
domain. i don't want the dns spam my dns-infos around the world. i just
want it to resolve my domain's addresses and forwarding everything else
to my isp's dns.

i configured bind as forward only, but it does not even try to connect
to my isp's dns. what could be wrong ? or do i need to set something
special, execpt forward only and forwarders ip's ?

btw: i sit behind a dialup, and the localnet addresses resolve just
fine...

greetz Flavio
--
to e-mail remove SPAM from email...