non-recurce queries on 8.2.2 pl 5

Mark_Andrews at iengines.com Mark_Andrews at iengines.com
Mon Nov 22 21:27:06 UTC 1999

	I can see nothing wrong with this sequence of answers.

	The first answer is a referral as you made a non recursive
	query and the answer was not in the cache.  You next made a
	recursive query, which had the side effect of populating the
	cache.  The third query was able to find the answer in the
	cache so you got it back.

	If you tell us what you want to achive and how you have got
	things set up we may be able to tell you where you went wrong.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Internet Engines Inc. / Internet Software Consortium
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark_Andrews at iengines.com