Sender domain must exist

Mark_Andrews at iengines.com Mark_Andrews at iengines.com
Mon Nov 29 22:14:06 UTC 1999

	The zones in question have been mis-managed as the parent
	zone has not been informed of the changes.  This has always
	be a requirement.  It is even more so these days as we try to
	get rid of bogus data.

	What you are asking for is for the server to discard more
	trusted data in favour of less trusted data to get around a
	mis-management problem.  When zones start to be signed it will
	be the equivalent of discarding signed data for unsigned data.

	The latter will not occur.

	The contacts for these zones have been Cc'd.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Internet Engines Inc. / Internet Software Consortium
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark_Andrews at iengines.com