recursion question

Carlos Horowicz carlos at mrecic.gov.ar
Mon Oct 4 13:27:08 UTC 1999

It works in 8.2.2-t3b !!!! in fact it's documented in the html's, my mistake was
to rely on the web pages
at www.isc.org where allow-recursion isn't listed under "options". Thanks a lot,

Carlos

PD: given this option, is there any other reason why people would want to have
physically separate
servers for dns with and without authoritative information ?