IN SOA question

M & J mhutch at cadvision.com
Mon Oct 4 14:08:23 UTC 1999

I have multiple domains running on a server.  The primary is primary.com
In the SOA line from all the other domains I have this:  IN SOA
NS.secondary1.com    me at primary.com

All works great.  My question is, When I register my secondary domains
(virtual) with networksolutions, I have been using ns.primary.com as the
name of the primary nameserver.  The IP of the nameserver never changes for
wht ever domain I am registering.  For registration of a virtual to
networksolutions could I supply for the primary name server
ns.secondary4.com (it's in the SOA record anyway) and the same IP as I
always do?

I know this may make little sense.
I would appreciate it if someone could help me out.

Mark
mhutch at cadvision.com