Bind-8.2.2 tb 4 comes with query logging on by default?

Ralf Hildebrandt R.Hildebrandt at tu-bs.de
Mon Oct 11 16:00:47 UTC 1999

Meanwhile I have successfully compiled Bind-8.2.2 tb 4 on HP-UX 10.20.

When I started the new BIND, I found that query logging was on by
default -- is that a bug or a feature?

Have been running 8.2.2 tb 2 before which didn't expose that
behaviour.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt <R.Hildebrandt at tu-bs.de> www.stahl.bau.tu-bs.de/~hildeb
And when all the snow were burnt, yet ashes would remain

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --