Query rgrds DNS.bind V4.9.6

Dan Morton Dan_Morton at email.msn.com
Sun Oct 17 03:41:55 UTC 1999

Have a turnkey NT install of V4.9.6 DNS-BIND.
Made several updates to 4 zone files and now the secondary dns server no
longer updates from the zone files
(the serial numbers have been changed).  I contacted the secondary dns
people and they say their request for
a zone transfer is being refused by our dns.   I went back to the original
unmodified zone files and put them back
in the named directory except for an updated serial number.  After doing
this the secondary dns still doesn't pick up
the modified file.  Where can I look to get a hint as to what's messed up.
Any help getting this resolved would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Dan Morton