configuration of my DNS

Steve Senator sts at thera.senator.org
Sun Oct 24 06:49:09 UTC 1999

The following:
   roeland.eu.org. IN  RP roeland.eu.org. roeland.graat.bigfoot.com
specifies that for the zone: roeland.eu.org.
the valid email address is: roeland at eu.org
and your contact information is a TXT record with a name of:
  roeland.graat.bigfoot.com

Most likely, this is not what you meant and what you meant is
as follows:
roeland.eu.org.  IN RP roeland.graat.bigfoot.com. roeland.graat.roeland.eu.org.
with an associated TXT record of
roeland.graat.roeland.eu.org. IN TXT "Roeland Graat, RIPE NIC handle: ..."

See: http://soa.granitecanyon.com/faq.shtml
and look for the multiple references to the proper format of an RP record