More issues with Upgrade from Bind 4.9.7 to Bind 8.2.2 on Win dows NT

Davidson, Paul Paul.Davidson at AIG.com
Thu Oct 28 15:47:29 UTC 1999

In actually thought I had this problem with the UNIX version. A restart of
the BIND server clears the problem ??????

                          Paul Davidson
              American International Group
Work*:(973)-533-2754   Fax*: (973)-533-3777
          Beeper: (800_skytel2 Pin: 5629740
               * Paul.Davidson at aig.com

-----Original Message-----
From: webmaster [mailto:webmaster at lawtonok.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 1999 11:41 AM
To: bind-users at isc.org
Subject: More issues with Upgrade from Bind 4.9.7 to Bind 8.2.2 on
Windows NT

Hello its me again. I was wondering what kind of problems, if any, that
others have had with BIND 8.2.2 on Windows NT. I seem to be having a problem
with the server not responding at times. It will respond to queries one
minute and won't respond the next. I have checked the logs and find nothing
there. Any ideas?

Eric

P.S. Thank you to all those who do respond to this list! I and others really
appreciate willingness to help!