please someone im loosing it

Steve Steven19 at home.com
Thu Oct 28 17:08:08 UTC 1999

Well I was having problems with the MX records but somehow. I went through
them again and I guess I zigged where I had been zagging and bang it all
came together. I would have been alot happier to actualy solved the problem
by knowing what was going on but then again at this point im content for the
mean time at least it is working. Now about the reason why I went with the
older version. It was the only most recent version that I could find that
was compiled for NT or win9x for that matter. I looked everywhere on the net
for the 8.2.2 compiled but only could find the source files so I was stuck
with the 4.9.7. It would be realy nice if someone would compile the BIND
8.2.2 for the NT platform as well. I have a frined that tried it last night
but he couldnt seem to get it to compile for some reason. I would realy like
to start working with the newest release of the BIND release. Thanks for
taking the time to answer my post I appreciate it.
news:fd_R3.108$uC6.4503 at burlma1-snr2...