BIND format

Ewald Beekman beekman at oink.amc.uva.nl
Fri Oct 29 12:12:16 UTC 1999

Yes the format is still the same, it is specified in the bind docs
package which is available from http://www.isc.org in the named
man page. Also you can have a look at the Bind operations Guide
(BOG) which is inside the docs package or read RFC1035 (yes also..)
which contains the formal defenition of a Resource Record (which is
what you would call the
aaa.bb.com	IN	A	192...
)

have fun, Ewald...

--
Ewald H. Beekman, Network Engineer, Academic Medical Center,
dept.  ADB/ICT Computer & Network Services,  The Netherlands