Setting up a Root name server

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Tue Sep 7 15:35:14 UTC 1999

At the beginning of the weekend, and what is starting to look like an
incredibly long thread, Michael Voigt grumbled:

> I am not wrong, the wording was wrong. I meant they do not do recursion.
> (I actually meant to say the do not give a recursive response)
>
> Michael

You know, the wording is ALL YOU GET in e-mail [or e-news, I forget
which interface you use].  I may have some idea of the personalities or
knowledge of people like David, Paul, Cricket, Barry, Mark, Michael,
Michael, et al.; but we all make mistakes in either fact or phrasing.
And the phrasing is all that comes across.  It is a moot point whether
or not you knew the facts correctly.  What we all read was not correct.

[And what's a recursive response?  That's a new one on me.  ;-) ]

I have resolved several times to be more careful about my phrasing.
It's all many of you know about me.

So, now we know that this was a violent AGREEMENT.  What next?

;-]

COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B