Help with granitecanyon DNS resolution

kingswell kingswell at my-deja.com
Thu Sep 9 23:13:53 UTC 1999

In article <CkTB3.922$m84.23647 at burlma1-snr2>,
  Barry Margolin <barmar at bbnplanet.com> wrote:
> What you've shown all looks fine to me.  It looks like their server
may not
> like something about the zone, because it's not answering
authoritatively.
> Also, the brett.kingswell.org entry doesn't seem to be on the server,
> either.

Any thoughts on what it "may not like about the zone"?

Also, how would one check to see which entries are on the server? (To
see, for instance, that brett.kingswell.org isn't there)

The only thing I have noticed is that their secondary DNS server
(ns2.granitecanyon.com) has changed IP's, but this change has not been
updated with network solutions, something that apparently is being
worked on.

Thanks
Brett

--
I might've been born yesterday, but I stayed up all night.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/