Setting UP DNS behind A GTE ADSL Connection

Michael E Nelson CaNelson at PacBell.Net
Sat Sep 11 05:38:31 UTC 1999

I recently purcashed 11 domain names and 29 IP address for a small business
utilizing Linux software. I would like to use two of the addresses for local
DNS servers. Does the upstream provider (GTE) need to make any entries at
their
DNS server in order for incoming Internet calls to be passed thruough to my
domains?

I have registered my domain names with Network Solutions.

NS1.EComcen.net 4.3.146.2
NS2 Comcen.net 4.3.146.3

Any help would be greatly appricated....

                                          Michael