Granitecanyon.com problems

Mike Schiraldi mgs21 at columbia.edu
Sun Sep 12 15:31:09 UTC 1999

I was wondering if someone could take a look at my configuration on
granitecanyon.com and let me know if i've made a mistake. I've been waiting
since September 3 for www.theblueandwhite.org to resolve to 128.59.233.21, and
i figure i must be doing something wrong. I've gone through all the help on
granitecanyon's web page, as well as a whole slew of DNS resources, but still i
have no clue. Anyway, here's my config:

theblueandwhite.org.  IN  NS ns1.granitecanyon.com.
theblueandwhite.org.  IN  NS ns2.granitecanyon.com.

localhost.theblueandwhite.org. IN A 127.0.0.1
theblueandwhite.org. IN  A  128.59.233.21
www.theblueandwhite.org. IN  CNAME  theblueandwhite.org.

theblueandwhite.org.  IN  RP theblueandwhite.columbia.edu.
theblueandwhite.theblueandwhite.org.
theblueandwhite.theblueandwhite.org.    IN  TXT "The Blue and White"