Probelem with the clients - MICHAEL VOIGHT COMMENT

Rick Williams rick at aicon.net
Tue Sep 14 17:05:00 UTC 1999

Shouldn't post for the first 6 months? I suppose you also believe college
freshmen shouldn't ask questions the first 2 semesters? I understand people on
these lists not wanting to do the work for everyone else but hey, there are a
lot of people on a lot of lists that act like "if you don't know as much as I
do you shouldn't be asking questions". Well I am sorry but if most people knew
as much as these people think they do, no one would need to ask questions. I
could add another nickels worth to this but I am sure it will be taken as
"rude" just as it is, so I don't feel the need to push farther at this time. I
help who I can when I can, and do it happily, knowing at several times in the
past more than one person has helped me when I needed it.

Rick

--
Rick Williams
SysAdmin