Round Robin and "MX" type records

Mark_Andrews at isc.org Mark_Andrews at isc.org
Tue Sep 14 23:32:03 UTC 1999

	If the MTA's are doing the correct thing the load will be
	distibuted evenly without round robin support as they are supposed
	to randomly pick between even value Mail eXchangers.

	BIND 4.9.3 round robins all types except PTR record if round robin
	it turned on.

	Mark

	P.S. You are using a very old BIND version containing may security
	flaws.

PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: marka at isc.org