Probelem with the clients - MICHAEL VOIGHT COMMENT

Blake Golliher gnuman at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 15 05:33:05 UTC 1999

I've been following this group for the past 5 months or so, just trying to
gain a better understanding of the protocol, and
the program.  The way I've always looked at newgroup postings, especally
when you ask for help, is like Mr. Gump and
his box of chololates.

I think of it like a group of highly educated professors (say at ISI or some
random school like that ;) at some mixer, and
some have a drink in there hand and some don't, and some have had too many,
and their anwsers will be just as random.
Nobody in this group owes anyone a anwser at all, not even a civil, correct,
proper english used, and everything is spelled
right anwser either.

2 cents worth from a student somewhere.....

Blake!