AW: Probelem with the clients - MICHAEL VOIGHT COMMENT

Robert E. Daumann robert.daumann at iname.com
Wed Sep 15 17:24:50 UTC 1999

Going back to the roots! - Sorry!

I've read the news, I own the book "DNS and BIND" and I've read it, I've
read the news. OK

I changed the browser to Netscape. There isn't the same attitude like the
IE5. Netscape tells me, that there's a problem with the TCP/IP. Is maybe
something wrong with the Kernel. But the lan works well (nslookup, ping,
telnet, mail)

My brain is burnt out and I have no opinion what's wrong.

Can anybody help me, please???
Robert