DNS on Windows NT

Dennis Francis ddfdp at admin2.chrp.milwcnty.com
Fri Sep 17 16:59:42 UTC 1999

I am setting up BIND on Windows NT server 4.0 with service pack 4. I am
new to BIND so I am asking for some help to configure the files.

                           SERVER:                      nt-dns-primary
                    IP ADDRESS:                     156.46.11.14
                          DOMAIN:                     test.milwcnty.com
OTHER NAME SERVERS:                    homer.alpha.net.

I also want to create a subdomain in the parent's zone.

SUBDOMAIN:         chrp.test.milwcnty.com
             HOST:          testweb
IP ADDRESS:           156.46.11.15
             HOST:          testmail
IP ADDRESS:           156.46.11.16 (mx entry for mail server)

Thank you very much