Help with Granite Canyon

Mark maggelet at mminternet.com
Sat Apr 1 00:57:19 UTC 2000

On 31 Mar 2000 16:45:44 -0800, see at signat.ure (philippe landau)
scribbled:

>> I'm sure there are a ton of these requests but I'm trying to figure out the
>> DNS entries required to get a site entry correct.  I have read the examples
>> but they aren't a lot of help (I may end up ordering the DNS & Bind book).
>
>i felt the same, so i made the following address for your convenience:
>
>kind regards     philippe, http://A-Z-Internet.com/dns/

philippe,
I generated a RR with your form (thanks!) yesterday and I am
still getting a :

Query failed (h_errno = 4) : No address associated with name

response from my dnsquery.
I realize that changes may take a while to take effect, but when
you're debugging something and it takes days to see a result, it
can end up taking a very long time and be very frustrating. is there a
better way to debug a RR?

thanks,
- Mark