Public DNS AUP Violation (mistakenly was: "GC DNS HACKED -- HELP!!!")

The Public DNS Abuse Line abuse at granitecanyon.com
Sun Apr 2 19:02:21 UTC 2000

Your account was not hacked. We turned it off on account of
the email spam sent out advertising this domain, about which
we received a number of complaints. This in violation of our
acceptable use policy to which you agreed when you sent
in the zone update form.

Please note that you are free to use any DNS servers you like
for your zone. You can specify this with whichever registrar
you contracted when you leased your domain name. However, we
require you to adhere to our acceptable use policy if you wish
to use ours.

Gagan Hasti Palrecha writes:
 > or let me know what I can do!?!?!

1. Go to your registrar (Network Solutions).
2. Change the name server entries to ones who do not
   have a strict anti-spam policy.