Public DNS Questions.. Almost there a little closer

boboki at hotmail.com boboki at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 4 20:09:55 UTC 2000

I ALMOST have this done.
My problem is I am on a Dynamic ip. Now this VERY rarely changes so its
not TOO big a problem. Heres my code.

boboki.com.  IN  NS ns1.granitecanyon.com.
boboki.com.  IN  NS ns2.granitecanyon.com.
boboki.com.  IN  RP boboki.boboki.com. txt.boboki.com.
txt.boboki.com.  IN TXT   "BobOki the Hentai Cabbit"
localhost.boboki.com.   IN  A  127.0.0.1
	IN	MX 10	boboki.homeip.net.
www	IN	CNAME	boboki.homeip.net.
ftp	IN	CNAME	boboki.homeip.net.
        IN      CNAME   boboki.homeip.net.

Now this should work. boboki.homeip.net is updated automatically and
instantly and I see no reason why it can't be redirected like this. But
I get a nslint: name referenced without other records:
boboki.homeip.net.

How can I get around this without refencing boboki.homeip.net with a ip
or rendering boboki.homeip.net useless making it some txt?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.