IP Address being misreported by remote DNS servers

Marky markyh at home.com
Wed Apr 5 05:56:23 UTC 2000

Hello. I'm running BIND 8.1.1 on Solaris 2.6. I administer several hundred
virtual domains.
Everything runs great, except one (just one) of our virtual domains is being
misreported by various DNS
servers across the internet, including some of the root servers. We are the
SOA and haven't changed
the record for almost 2 years. It's reported correctly buy our server, our
ISPs name servers are also correct. Network Solutions whois reports
back the correct data. This has  been going on for several weeks, and some
nameservers that were wrong
have righted themselves and then picked up the wrong data again. The
questions is, how is this happening?
And what can I do to get it fixed? Thanx for any insight.