Can I run 2 named processes on the same machine?

Christopher ccugnoNOccSPAM at hostpro.net.invalid
Wed Apr 5 18:25:46 UTC 2000

I need 2 instances running... We have 100,000 + zones. it takes about
15 minutes to reload named, and it doesn't service requests while
reloading... I got the impression on this message board that i could
begin a child process before I began my reload for my first instance to
service requests during the parent processes downtime... I just don't
know how to do that.

Chris