Who is authoritative?

Bruce D. Meyer chipsumm at rocsoft.net
Wed Apr 5 21:00:01 UTC 2000

I appreciate your insight. I am teaching this to myself from a book, and
some newsgroup postings, faq's etc (like everyone else I assume) and some
things just aren't making sense. I will indeed read the rfc. I had never
heard of using a dash or slash in a filename like that, but I will no doubt
understand when I read the rfc. (I hope!)

Thanx again, I certainly  wouldn't consider it a flame to have more great
pointers like that fired off my way.

Bruce Meyer

news:38EA9534.987D1219 at daimlerchrysler.com...