CNAME's failing to resolve properly

Daniel Hawkins dan at lts.co.uk
Fri Apr 7 09:15:17 UTC 2000

@       IN      SOA     ns0.hatters.org.uk. hostmaster.hatters.org.uk. (
        2000040617      ;Serial Number yyyymmddhh
        10800           ;Refresh Domain Data after 3 hours
        3600            ;If unable to refresh retry after 1 hour
        604800          ;If unable to refresh after 1 week then expire
        86400)          ;Data valid for a minimum of 1 day

        IN      NS      ns0.hatters.org.uk.
        IN      NS      dns0.oaktree.net.uk.
        IN      NS      dns1.oaktree.net.uk.
        IN      NS      dns2.oaktree.net.uk.

$ORIGIN rnjobs.co.uk.

www     IN      CNAME       theroya02.uuhost.uk.uu.net