[Q]When specifying primary DNS server in networksolutions.com?

Thor Kottelin thor at anta.net
Mon Apr 10 10:22:05 UTC 2000

BIND Users Mailing List wrote:

> Subject: [Q]When specifying primary DNS server in networksolutions.com?

> Now, I wanted to change Primary DNS server to my Server machine which has
> static IP.

> But,  going to Networksolutions\manu,makechanges , typing ns.MYDNS.com and
> my Server machine's IP for Primary DNS Server and finally pressing 'submit
> button,  its response  was:
> "Hostname entered is not authorized. It should associate with at least one
> domain in your account. Please try again. "

That error message doesn't ring any bells with me, but anyway, are you
sure you have registered the name server host with NSI?

(If you would have bothered to tell us the real name of the host, someone
could have checked on this for you...)

Thor

--
Plain old email is very insecure. Please make it
a little safer for yourself and me by using PGP.