zone file problems.

Brad bradk at aulink.net
Tue Apr 11 08:09:08 UTC 2000

 A friend of mine wants to delegate their .com.au domain to my dns, but ina
are saying there is errors. thats why I am trying to sort it out. I coudn't
find any 'obvious' errors either. diagnostics software, other websites and
dig seem to say the nameservers ARE authoritive....Its just them, and with
that error it disallows delegation... *shrugs*
 Thanx for your input :)
 Brad

news:HOlI4.10$lD5.745 at burlma1-snr2...