My Domains IP Address is being misreported by DNS servers! Help!

marky mark at epiccycle.com
Wed Apr 12 22:58:13 UTC 2000

Yes, I got a bad A record. There were no delegations. I queried
A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET and got back the wrong info.
whois lists my nameserver. My nameserver has the correct info. My ISP's name
server has the correct info.
My questions is, how could this happen, and how do I correct it? If the info
at NSI is correct, and my name server is
correct, how could the wrong info get out there?

news:38ED0776.9C7C636D at daimlerchrysler.com...