My Domains IP Address is being misreported by DNS servers! Help!

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Thu Apr 13 20:44:28 UTC 2000

You still haven't provided the specifics of the problem, so I'm limited to
speculation and guessing.

My best guess is that you recently changed nameservers and it took a while for
the glue-record change to propagate to all of the root servers. Why do I think
it's a glue-record that you looked up? Because, except for glue records, root
servers would normally only give referrals as responses to A record queries.

- Kevin