BIND rejection

Nathan ratcliffn at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 16 05:38:06 UTC 2000

I'm using GraniteCanyon for my nameservers.  (yeah I know...)

anyway, after consulting their documentation and leafing through the
O'Reilly book, I'm either reading the errors wrong or I'm still
clueless.  I'm hoping someone can help me see the light, or at least
point me toward it :-)

Here's what I have defined. (based on their example file)

holygrounds.com.  IN  NS ns1.granitecanyon.com.
holygrounds.com.  IN  NS ns2.granitecanyon.com.

localhost.holygrounds.com.   IN  A  127.0.0.1
holygrounds.com.             IN  A  {my ip here}

www.holygrounds.com.         IN CNAME holygrounds.com.
holygrounds.com.  IN  RP ratcliffn.mindspring.com.
ratcliffn.holygrounds.com.

ratcliffn.holygrounds.com.  IN  TXT "Nathan Ratcliff"

Here's there error I receive.

master zone "holygrounds.com" (IN) rejected due to errors (serial
155311527)
master zone "holygrounds.com" (IN) removed
no NS RRs found at zone top

Aren't the first two lines the NS RR's??

TIA,

Nathan