Virtual naming

Carl Bromley carl at kittanning.com
Tue Apr 18 22:21:22 UTC 2000

I need to set up virtual domain accounts, an example would be
runningsports.com and different sports would be subdomains, different
teams would be sub-subdomains.  Is that possible using BIND?  If not,
can someone point me to the right software?

soccer.runningsports.com
rangers.soccer.runningsports.com

(author is not part of runningsports, nor does he know if such a domain
exists)

A plus would be doing it from a remote location as I'm on the road a
good percentage of the time.  I've heard that PCAnywhere is a good
tool.  Comments?

TIA

Carl

-- Type: text/x-vcard