NT vs. Unix DNS

Johnny Fribert Lauridsen jlaurids at cisco.com
Thu Apr 20 04:08:54 UTC 2000

I wrote a 100000 lines of code IP-SNA gateway some time ago (1995).  I opened a backdoor in
the development phase so that I could sneak into the code and the system for testing purposes.
I removed this backdoor when I deployed the code.  This is a normal method for large scale programming.
I think that maybe many programmers forget to remove their backdoors that they opened for test purposes.
This is a warning that programmers are only human beings and they can forget to remove their backdoors.
I think I have removed all of mine ;-)  As an ex-programmer (big scale) I do not trust any code unless I can see
it.  Let us have a look at the Microsoft Code.  I volunteer as a reviewer :-)
Johnny