nslint - how to ignore an entry?

Yiannos Pitas yiannos at ucy.ac.cy
Fri Apr 21 04:56:30 UTC 2000

Nslint can accepts an extra nslint.[boot/conf] file (compare to the
standard
BIND named.[boot/conf] file) using the -B command line  parameter to
relax
certain requirements.  Read the man page for more info.

Yiannos

Stephen Kirkham wrote:

> I'm a newbie using Public DNS (soa.granitecanyon.com).  They use nslint
> to check the zone file entries (RP).  The problem is, nslint keeps
> telling me I can't do something (more than one IN  A  for one IP) but I
> HAVE to do it because of a re-write rule I'm using on my server.  How
> the heck do I get nslint to NOT CHECK certain entries?  Thanks!

Yiannos Pitas,                  |  Tel: 357-2-892136
Computer Center,                |       357-9-429774 (mobile)
University Of Cyprus,           |  Fax: 357-2-756082
Kallipoleos 75,                 |  email: yiannos at ucy.ac.cy
2100 Nicosia,                   |  http://www.ucy.ac.cy/
CYPRUS.                         |