ok better now :)

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Fri Apr 21 21:04:11 UTC 2000

On Fri, Apr 21, 2000 at 01:58:30PM -0700, Bind User wrote:

> I was clicking the links as they were in my email program.
> I guess the first time the hyperlink included the > brackets in the html code
> that was premade for me..
>
> Thanks
> Tony

Mail readers are for reading mail.

Web browsers are for reading Web pages.

There is a reason that they are spelled different.

;-)

<Can you see this?  If so, you're doing it right!>  Well, can you?

[It is possible to make something that guesses right most of the time
and can read both e-mail and Web pages.  I think.  I haven't seen it
yet.]

COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B