If I have my t1's with a larger provider.. do I?

Bind User bindlist at flashmail.com
Sat Apr 22 05:55:25 UTC 2000

If I have my t1's with a larger provider.. do I have to register the domain
numbers (I don't think I do since when I go to www.arin.com and do a whois on
my class c's they are registered with VNet.net all ready). The reason I am asking
this is because I am setting up our dns servers and when I use machines on our
network and on other networks to do nslookups on them they work, but if I try
to use my current dns to lookup the domain enteries I get invalid host, I do
have my domain name using my new dns servers, but names4ever says the DNS has
to be registered. I can't register the numbers for the domain cause VNet "owns"
them and they have them registered. Any help would be great appericated.

Thanks,
Tony