How set debugging on named..

Johnny Fribert Lauridsen jlaurids at cisco.com
Sun Apr 23 15:01:44 UTC 2000

For some implementations, you can start named with debug flag, or you can send it a signal on-flight,
like 'kill -INT pid' or some other signal.  I recall that the AIX implementation of named included several
signal handlers for debugging - e.g. one for dumping the cache/database and one to increase the debug
level.  The more kill commands with the signal, the more debug info.
Johnny