Someone please help me test my dns with nslookup

Jeremy Lunn jeremyl at vicnet.net.au
Mon Apr 24 12:53:11 UTC 2000

I am no expert on DNS, but looks like a lame delegation to me.

The root nameservers tell me that the nameservers for namechest.com are:
- NS.VNET.NET
          166.82.1.3
- NS2.VNET.NET
          166.82.1.8

So I query those two nameservers and they tell me to go back to
themselfs:
- NS.VNET.NET
          166.82.1.3
- NS2.VNET.NET