$INCLUDE

Stephens, Bill Bill.Stephens at fritolay.com
Mon Apr 24 16:33:24 UTC 2000

	I'm hesitant to do that, because not all of my users would remember
to typein something like us381s04.sub.bubba.pvt  as opposed to
us381s04.bubba.pvt.  Right now they just type in us381s04 and it resolves
for them.  This is probably a stupid question but is there a way for me to
put the dynamic addresses in a sub zone ie. us381s04.dyn.buba.pvt, and have
it resolv the address for the user who is at us380s03.bubba.pvt when they
just enter us381s04?  My understanding is that they would have to enter the
fqdn.

	Thanks

	Bill Stephens

	Joseph S D Yao <jsdy at cospo.osis.gov>