DNS needed to register domain...

Scott sadams4 at NOSPAMuswest.net
Tue Apr 25 17:40:06 UTC 2000

How does the secondary DNS work?  Does that mean that I have to have my Web
sites on their server as well, because I'd like to get away from using any
company other than the one I use for my DSL connection.  Would I be able to
set up a secondary nameserver if I leased another IP address from my ISP?
Can both nameservers point to the same computer?  Sorry for all the
questions, but this is all new to me.

Thanks,
Scott

news:OtkN4.35$my3.849 at burlma1-snr2...