weird hack to bind results to ip range?

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Apr 25 21:35:26 UTC 2000

I've never used "topology", but I gather from the documentation that it only
affects how nameservers talk to each other, so it probably won't be any more useful
than sortlist for your situation.

If you want to give totally different answers -- as opposed to merely
differently-sorted answers -- to the same question depending on which client is
asking, then with BIND 8 you really need to run multiple nameserver instances.
Maybe BIND 9 "views" would help depending on how they are implemented, but probably
not in time to help you.

- Kevin