CNAMES to different domain

Thomas Deliduka thomas at neweve.com
Wed Apr 26 18:54:40 UTC 2000

Wait, so what you're saying is that I could have the CNAME defined for www
like:

www.dialmattress.com. IN CNAME mattress.com.

But not for the straight domain.

I guess that defeats the point of having a CNAME point to a separate domain.
I wanted one place to change the IP if it ever changed rather than 100
different files.

--

Thomas Deliduka
IT Manager