secondary name server not updating

Frank Auciello vp at torontowired.com
Wed Apr 26 19:23:35 UTC 2000

Hello All:

	I have set up my DNS servers and everything was working fine.  I just
added a couple more domains to the primary server, and reloaded and
everything is fine.  I added them to the secondary and reloaded, but
noticed it did not go to the primary to get the zone file.  It used to go
and get the zone files, but it does not do it anymore.  I am not sure if
this is a bug in BIND 8.2.2p5.  The only thing that I have done to the
machines is putting comments on everything in the inetd.conf file and
installed SSH.

There are no errors in the /var/log/messages file and it seems to work fine
except for the zone files not being updated and wriiten to the directory it
is supposed to be in.

If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it

Frank Auciello