$INCLUDE

Stephens, Bill Bill.Stephens at fritolay.com
Wed Apr 26 19:22:49 UTC 2000

	Supporting over 300 field sites, with 3-7 servers per site + routers
+ hosts + mission critical workstations for just my division.  We use
dynamic where possible, but have made a conciencus decision to have servers
and routers statically assigned.

	-Bill Stephens

	Kevin Darcy <kcd at daimlerchrysler.com>
	04/25/2000 07:03 PM