secondary name server not updating

Frank Auciello frank at torontowiredsolutions.com
Wed Apr 26 23:58:36 UTC 2000

I have everything in my machine working they way I want it except the
DNS.  My Secondary DNS server was working fine and now I see it has stopped
wotking in respect to transfering the zones to disk.  All information is
old and new zones are not transfering.  The machine does not complain about
anything being wrong, the /var/log/messages file does not have any
errors.  Here is what it says:

Apr 26 13:52:55 ns2 named[2746]: starting.  named 8.2.2-P5 Tue Mar 21
01:29:55 EST
2000        frank at ns1.torontowired.com:/usr/home/frank/bind8.2/src/bin/named
Apr 26 13:52:55 ns2 named[2746]: limit files set to fdlimit (1024)
Apr 26 13:52:55 ns2 named[2747]: Ready to answer queries.

this is what it is supposed to say in the var/log/messages

here is my named.conf file

options {
         directory "/var/namedb";

   forwarders {
                 142.77.1.1;
         };
};

zone "." {
         type hint;
         file "named.root";
};

zone "0.0.127.IN-ADDR.ARPA" {
         type master;
         file "localhost.rev";
};

include "/var/namedb/secondary";

here is a snipit of my secondary file that loads all of the zones

zone "canadianplaza.com" {
         type slave;
         file "s/db2.canadianplaza.com";
         masters {
                 209.47.165.5;
         };
};

zone "focusmedia2000.com" {
         type slave;
         file "s/db2.focusmedia2000.com";
         masters {
                 209.47.165.5;
         };
};

these used to all be working fine. The only changes I made was installed
SSH and commented out everything in the inetd.conf file.

That I don't thnk should affect the zone transfers.

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it

Frank Auciello