non existent host/domain

Jim Howard howardj at psi.net
Thu Apr 27 19:47:41 UTC 2000

When you do tell a system "nslookup mammalia.org", the only
thing it is going to return are "A" records (or CNAMEs, etc)
but this query will not show you the NS or MX entries.

What is it you want the server to return when you query this???

Have you tried "nslookup www.mammalia.org"?

Have you tried "nslookup -type=any mammalia.org"?

-Jim H
----
Jim Howard           howardj at psi.net      jhoward at lyceum.net
Sr Network Engineer                       404.248.1733
Lyceum Internet, a PSINet Company         http://www.lyceum.net/

My PGP Public Key: http://www.lyceum.net/~jhoward/pgp-key.txt