non existent host/domain

David Stern dstern at tsi-telsys.com
Fri Apr 28 13:22:38 UTC 2000

I've been reading this thread with interest as I'd like to do something
similar. I'd like to have a nameserver within our network that contains
all machine names and an external DNS in our DMZ that only contains the
hostnames and reverse maps of machines people from the outside can or
should be able to reach. Needless to say, we're talking about the same
domain ie both are for eg acme.com yet the outside one is on another
network and has a subset of the internal.

How could this be accomplished?

TIA

--
 David Stern                                    TSI TelSys