SV: How-To Register .edu

Johnny Damtoft JOD at sonofon.dk
Tue Aug 29 14:51:52 UTC 2000

Hi Mark.

You can do it at netsol.com (Network Solutions)

But, you can only register a .edu domain, if you are rep. for an educational
senter/service - like University and higher education-places..

If you want to search for a domainname at netsol.com - Just enter the name
in the box: SEARCH FOR A DOMAIN - NO OBLIGATION!

domain.edu  (You have to type the entire domain) :)

Hope that this helps :)

Med venlig hilsen  /  Best regards

             Johnny Damtoft - jod at sonofon.dk
             UNIX Systemadministrator - DNS Admin

             SONOFON A/S
             Skelagervej 1
             9100 Aalborg
             Denmark
Tel:         +45 7212 1212

Direct:      +45 7212 7632
Fax:         +45 7212 7989 - Att: Johnny Damtoft (JOD)

Microsoft:   "where do you want to go today?"
Linux:       "where do you want to go tomorrow?"
BSD/UNIX:    "are you guys coming, or what?"