any tools for bind & sendmail configuration

tk dev tk_dev at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 10:47:30 UTC 2000

hi all,

i'm using suse6.4,kernel2.2.14.
-bind is preinstalled in suse

being a newbie, i find the bind8.2.2 configuration
very hard...i'm trying.

but is there any tools that enable me to configure
bind or check my bind configuration?
- there's no h2n(perl ) in my sys,pls let me know
where i can get the script...i hope i dont have to
install the whole sendmail to get a few lines of
script;o)

anyway,suse users, pls help here
when i choose suse >network/server>administration
there appeared : -kcmbind,kcmdhcpd,kfirewall,klpad
unfortunately when i click any of them i'd see the
yellow yast(small screen) for a while, then it
disappeared.  what's wrong?...ps. i thought kcmbind
would help me to configure bind?

btw, do any of u know any configuration tool for
sendmail as well?

thanks for all your help.
tk

=====
0Oo~~:o)
Smile! You'r Alive!!!

Q:What's peacefulness?
A:What's confusion? Peacefulness is the end of confusion.

o.0.Oo.o May there be peace in every step we take :o):tk